.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Kara DioGuardi just can't hang...

Kara DiGuardi was at Paula Abdul's house and and took things a bit too far and by far, I mean by eating 6 freaking brownies. Who does that? Six?! Apparently those brownies were full of pot and Kara made Miley Cyrus on salvia look like a professional. Kara couldn't handle the bad shit and had this to say:

"There were these, little nuggets, little, you know, take six, not a lot. Six hours later I was like, 'heeeey, what's going on?' I fell out of bed, on the floor, I stumbled downstairs and I was like, 'I ate too much.' And the ambulance comes and is like, 'this bitch is as high as a kite.' I was hallucinating, I was on an IV. I stumbled out like junkie ... it was bad news!

I had six, I almost died."

First off, who in the world overdoses on reefer? Getting paranoid and maybe eating an entire box of Captain Crunch sprinkled with cheesy poufs I can understand but needing an ambulance? Secondly, anyone who has ever eaten a pot brownie will tell you that they taste exactly like pot. Even if you don't know what pot tastes like after one bite you will either spit or swallow and then declare that those are the nastiest tasting brownies ever.

Now we know why Paula is so spacey. She isn't slamming vicodin, she's just stoned to the bone.